01 June 2014
Introducing the Pro Hunter Phantom Collection
In June 2014, Pro Hunter unleashed the Phantom Collection to the watch world.
The Phantom Collection is the evolution of the Pro Hunter stealth style. It is a result of the discovery of new technologies and developed coating techniques which has allowed for a unique and luxurious style of Pro Hunter that is available initially in three models, the Submariner Date, the Deepsea and the Stealth Daytona.
New modifications include a super slick ultra matte black finish, with black carbon casing, black bezel, black pearl and a new black lume used only by Pro Hunter, giving the dial a hypnotic blue glow.
The Submariner Date and Deepsea models are available with additional Nato Straps whilst the Daytona is available only with bracelet.
Models are limited to 100 pieces only. View the full collection here.
- Pro Hunter Inkadelic Milgauss
- Coming soon: Pro Hunter Bespoke Customising Service
- Launch of the new Luxury Watches store in Stockholm
- New Pro Hunter Paul Newman Daytona RCO
- The Presidents Club: Charity Auction
- Pro Hunter in Paris: Partnership with Bruno Rubinski
- Pro Hunter in Doha: Partnership with Alfardan Jewellery
- Pro Hunter Datejust II: Debuting the first non-sports Pro Hunter Model
- The Pro Hunter Sea-Dweller Returns
- Pro Hunter Green Honeycomb Dial
- Introducing the Pro Hunter Phantom Collection
- Pro Hunter Stealth Sports with Nato Straps
- Pro Hunter Lifestyle
- Pro Hunter Enamel Collection
- The New Pro Hunter GMT Master II Blue
- The New Pro Hunter Military Submariner
- New Pro Hunter Watch Box
- New Pro Hunter Military Straps
- Launch of 2 New Series of The Pro Hunter Daytona
- Pro Hunter supports ARK's annual charity ball