01 September 2014
The Pro Hunter Sea-Dweller Returns
After a 4 year absence the Classic Sea-Dweller returns to the Pro Hunter line up.
The 40mm Sea-Dweller was discontinued by Rolex in 2010 to be replaced by the 44mm Deepsea, although the Deepsea was a major success, there was something missing. The Sea-Dweller has been in the Rolex catalogues since 1967, so it is a historically important model.
Revamped with a ceramic insert and a matte dial, and with the Pro Hunter treatment, this will be a modern day classic.
The original Pro Hunter Military Double Red Sea-Dweller was one our first models introduced circa 2005 limited to only 100 pieces. It was SOLD OUT in 6 months, and commanded a 100% premium at auctions.
The Pro Hunter Sea-Dweller will be available in two styles, each being limited to only 100 pieces; the Pro Hunter Sea-Dweller with bracelet and the Pro Hunter Military Stealth Sea-Dweller.
- Pro Hunter Inkadelic Milgauss
- Coming soon: Pro Hunter Bespoke Customising Service
- Launch of the new Luxury Watches store in Stockholm
- New Pro Hunter Paul Newman Daytona RCO
- The Presidents Club: Charity Auction
- Pro Hunter in Paris: Partnership with Bruno Rubinski
- Pro Hunter in Doha: Partnership with Alfardan Jewellery
- Pro Hunter Datejust II: Debuting the first non-sports Pro Hunter Model
- The Pro Hunter Sea-Dweller Returns
- Pro Hunter Green Honeycomb Dial
- Introducing the Pro Hunter Phantom Collection
- Pro Hunter Stealth Sports with Nato Straps
- Pro Hunter Lifestyle
- Pro Hunter Enamel Collection
- The New Pro Hunter GMT Master II Blue
- The New Pro Hunter Military Submariner
- New Pro Hunter Watch Box
- New Pro Hunter Military Straps
- Launch of 2 New Series of The Pro Hunter Daytona
- Pro Hunter supports ARK's annual charity ball